If you currently have a functioning training program but require assistance with reviewing content and learning objectives, we can help. Together we can audit your course outlines and/or lesson plans, and we can build a syllabus that will help define your program for accreditation.
A sampling of previously facilitated training programs or offered courses include:
- Assembly and torque of bolted joints
- Basic Gas Turbine Engine Theory
- Electrical AC/DC fundimentals
- Engine Familiarization by model
- Please note, no proprietary information can be shared without OEM authorization
- Engine Practical
- Includes Induction, dismantle, Inspection, Assembly, Engine Test, and dispatch.
- Foreign Object Damage (FOD) control
- Hardware and Locking Devices
- Hoist & Lift safety
- Intro to Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
- Marking Methods, permanent and temporary for Aviation
- Precision Measurement & Drawing Interpretation
- Tooling, safe use of hand tools and special equipment